Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thirty-Six Minutes: My New Year's Resolution

Hi everyone! I hope you've enjoyed your first few days of 2014: waking up at 1 pm on the first, hastily scribbling some half-thought-out resolutions so you can feel accomplished, then not fulfilling them the very next day? (I know that wasn't a question, but all the other punctuation looked wrong, so let's just go with it.)

Nevertheless, I have my own resolution that I made, shockingly, a day early. I decided that I wanted to post here at least once a week, and to keep track of my progress, I even printed out a Don't Break the Chain calendar. In case you haven't been around here before, this means that I will be posting twice a day about biweekly. You may have noticed that I have already posted twice this week, but that was last year, so it isn't on the calendar, and I decided in the bath that it wasn't good enough. So I came down here with 36 minutes to spare (less, now) to write this and have this week's official post. So here it is, my very own lame New Year's resolution that I very nearly broke, but managed to save for at least another week.

What do you think about New Year's resolutions? Do you have any? Let me know in the comments!

P.S.
I am going to try very hard to not make next week's post tomorrow, because I feel like that would be unbearably lame. But, as always, no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! All the comments will be moderated, so please don't write anything offensive, profane, or dirty. I'm cool with criticism, as long as it's constructive and not unnecessarily harsh. Thanks for reading!