Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Less Than 24 Hours

Hi guys. Are any of you surprised? Because, let's be honest, I think we all knew we were going to end up here. However, alert the press, because I actually have a full 40 minutes to write this!

Speaking of time (I know, great segue), there is now less than 24 hours until the American premiere of Sherlock. And I'm freaking out. A few of my friends have already seen it, and they say that I'm going to go insane. I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague, but I've seen a few things, and I'm quite excited to see how they play out in the next three episodes.

Under normal circumstances, I think time would be going reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy sllllooooowwwww right about now, but I kind of lucked out. Midterms are next week, and I'm totally freaking out in a not good way about those, so time is also going really fast, so it all balances out. We have Monday off for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (the only reason my parents are letting me stay up to watch Sherlock), then my first exam is on Tuesday. It's science, which will be my hardest one, no competition. It's 23 pages long, and my teacher says there aren't any huge diagrams to take up space.... Oh well. I'll be fine! (I may be a shriveled up mess on Tuesday afternoon, but I'll be fine.)

This is really random, but are there any Sly Cooper fans out there? I used to play it all the time when I was 9 or 10, but after I broke the PS2 the PS2 took an unexpected fall I haven't played since then. Lately I've been watching some walkthroughs and cutscene movies, and I'm now re-obsessed! Also I have a major crush on Sly, but in real life I think I would slap him. He's just so sassy!

Next week's post will undoubtedly be about Sherlock, so if you aren't a Sherlockian, what's wrong with you? feel free to skip it. I'll try to be a little less fandom-specific in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! All the comments will be moderated, so please don't write anything offensive, profane, or dirty. I'm cool with criticism, as long as it's constructive and not unnecessarily harsh. Thanks for reading!